PrepForGrowth Ltd - Privacy Statement
We take protection of your personal data very seriously and strictly adhere to the rules laid out by data protection laws and the General Data Personal Regulation (GDPR).
2. Lawful basis of processing personal information
We only collect and use personal information about you when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we use it where:
· Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract
· The processing is necessary to comply with our legal obligations
· Processing in necessary for the purpose of the legitimate interest pursued by us or a third party
3. What information we collect
We do not collect any personal information from you via our website. However, for example, if you send us information or request product information via email, we may collect, store and use information such as your First Name, Last Name, Email address, Phone number and any information you choose to include in any source you send to us such as a CV or LinkedIn url. We do not knowingly collect information on children without consent from a responsible parent.
4. Use of ‘Cookies’
Cookies are small text files placed in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message. Cookies allow a website to recognize a particular device or browser. We set and use only those cookies required to operate google analytics. We do not use any “third party cookies”.
5. How long we keep information for
We ensure that your personal data is retained only for the period that we need it for. All personal information collected has a defined retention period, which is in-line with our data retention policy. For example, we would keep a submitted CV for no more than two years. If you would like to find out how long your information is being retained, please contact us.
6. Security of personal information
We are committed to handling your personal information with high standards of information security. We have the following safeguards in place:
· Restricted access to files/data
· Restricted exporting/importing
· Data encryption on Microsoft environment
· Firewalls, Antivirus and Anti-malware protection
7. Your individual rights
In this section, we have summarised the rights that you have under the General Data Protection Regulation. Some of the rights are complex, and not all of the details have been included in our summaries. Accordingly, you should read the relevant laws and guidance from the regulatory authorities for a full explanation of these rights.
Your principal rights under the General Data Protection Regulation are:
· Access your own personal data.
· Correct your personal data.
· The right to be forgotten.
· Restrict data processing.
· Object to data processing.
· Receive a copy of your personal data or transfer their personal data to another controller.
· Not be subject to solely automated decision-making under certain circumstances.
· Receive notifications of data security breaches.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you and the first copy will be provided free of charge. However, additional copies may be subject to a reasonable fee (£10).
On occasion, we may send you marketing emails to make you aware of new services that we believe can benefit you, the data subject. As you have the right to object, you can click the unsubscribe link on our emails to inform us that you no longer want to receive marketing emails from us.
9. Right to complain
We take any complaints about our collection and use of personal information very seriously.
If you think that our collection or use of personal information is unfair, misleading or inappropriate, or if you have any other concerns about our data processing, please raise this with us in the first instance by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make a complaint, please contact us through the same email address.
Alternatively, you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO):
Information Commissioners Office,
Wycliffe House, Water Lane,
Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Helpline: 0303 123 1113